Startup < 100
Market Research / Business development / Licensing / Production / Logistics
– Secondary research
– Familiar with differences between US states
– Experience with the business and operations of pharmaceutical manufacturing
– Ideal expert have been involved in selecting new pharmaceutical manufacturing sites in the US
Landscape research on state of pharmaceutical manufacturing industry in the US. Specific questions include:
– Where are most of the manufacturing sites/capacity located, in which states?
– Where are the qualified pharma manufacturing talent pool located?
– Which states have the most attractive policies, tax credits, incentives, and programs to attract pharma companies to build factories there?
– What are key barriers to building new pharma factories or retrofitting existing facilities in these locations?
– Where have star biotech and big pharma (e.g., European, Japanese) been building their new facilities in the US?
Experience 5 – 10 years
FTE / nb of days per week
Cambridge, MA; remote , United States of America
Any other information of interest