Personal Data & GDPR
As of 01/03/2021
Should you have any questions about privacy protection, feel free to contact us at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data is defined as information through which a person may be identified, i.e., that can be traced to a specific person. This includes one’s name, email address and telephone number, but also data on one’s preferences, hobbies, memberships or viewed websites.
Example of data that are collected: Name, address, telephone number, email address, gender, country location, city location, date of birth, picture, linkedin url profile, other non-public personal data on your training and professional experience, CV, referees and contacts, expertise, indicative daily or hourly rate, budget, ideal starting date, number of days per week available, favorite location, ability to do occasional trips, ability to work remotely, soft skills, hards skills, Bank account number/Bank sort code or IBAN, BIC, account holder’s name, tax number, company registration number, invoicing conditions, payment conditions, company size, company type, any other company information.
We only collect, use or transfer personal data provided to us if permitted by law or if users consent to the data collection.
Personal data of Users are subject to automated treatment, especially during the connection to the Platform and during the inscription to the Platform.
This data aimed at allowing PHARMATCH to provide Services accessible to Users and are also used for statistics, commercial prospection and newsletter purposes.
PHARMATCH is firmly committed to use every possible means to guarantee confidentiality and security of such data.
No transfer of data is made outside the European Union. No information collected will be resold or provided to third parties.
In accordance with the French law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, pertaining to informatic, files and civil liberties and in accordance with GDPR, a right of access and rectification regarding nominative data is granted to any concerned person.
These rights may be exercised by addressing email to PHARMATCH by post or by email to email@example.com
General third-party websites
By clicking on a link to another website or location, you will leave our website and navigate to another website; in this case, your personal information or anonymous data may be collected by another provider. We do not monitor or review these external websites or their contents and shall not be liable for them or their contents. Please note that the regulations of these privacy protection guidelines do not apply to these external websites, their contents or to any data collected after you click on links to such external websites.
External tools used
PHARMATCH uses tools such as:
- – « Google Analytics« , a web analysis service of Google especially for statistical purpose.
- – « Mailchimp« , a marketing automation platform and an email marketing service especially for newsletter purpose.
- – « Tidio« , live chat and chatbots for customer satisfaction
- – « Pipedrive« , provides customer-relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
- – « GDPR », a privacy management tool that helps manage customer data, consent forms, and data security. GDPR compliance software facilitates customers’ ability to choose the amount and type of data they want a company to store or process.
- – « Yoast« , a search-optimization plug-in allowingwebsite optimization and higher ranking in search engines.
- – « MailPoet« , a newsletter plugin to send newsletters, post notifications and email marketing automation.
- – « HelloBar« , a service for website that lets design messages for visitors.
- – « YouSign« , a service allowing e-signature for online signature of documents.
- – « Mangopay« , a service allowing payment on marketplaces.
- – « Calendly« ‘, a service allowing to easily schedule calls and meetings.
- – « Zoom« , a service allowing video online meeting.
- – « Slack« , a collaborative communication tool allowing live exchanges between users.
Do you want to join us ?
Thousands of healthcare industry professionals have already joined, we are now waiting for you !
Scientific Center @ Biodistrict Lyon – Gerland
24 rue Jean Baldassini
69007 Lyon, France