Freelance Expert Interview
- Clinical Trials / Regulatory / Pharmacology
- 15-year experience
- 5 years a a freelancer
Could you explain us your background & where you coming from ?
I am a Master of Medicine, educated in Kazakhstan and with a lot of experience in a Big Pharma companies in fields of clinical trials and regulatory affairs, as well as in medical writing area.
Could you please let us know more about your expertise, your day-to-day activity as a freelancer in this expertise ?
I am working as a freelancer during 5 years, and I can provide the service in clinical trial submissions and monitoring activities in parallel with me primary field of work – teaching in the Medical University
Submission activities are the most likely for me, because no one can disturb me) each document should be performed on a best manner, and it takes a lot of time (sometimes) but I can do this job at any my convenient time. No rules and schedules for day of my work, just deadlines.
Why did you decide to become a freelancer ?
It is most convenient way to do my lovely job and to recieve the appropriate money for it.
What are the pros & cons being a freelancer ?
– free schedule, only deadlines
– as many customers as i want
– no need to go to office – my office is at my home
– i am free to travel
– no permanent income
What would you say to someone hesitating becoming a healthcare industry freelancer ?
- What do you think about initiative like pharmatch.co ?
Would like to know more
- How do you see freelancing in healthcare industry in the near future ?
It is growing
- Any other points you want to share with the healthcare industry community ?
Would like to know more clients to perform my best for them